- Store & use nail strips at room temperature and handle with warm hands. Nail strips may become more pliable in the heat and more rigid in the cold.
- Use immediately after opening — nail strips will begin to dry once they are exposed to air.
- Clean and prep nails before application — buff and file nails, push back cuticles, and use a prep pad to remove any oils or lotions.
- Remove the clear film that covers the strips before application.
- Apply thumbs last — start with pinky and work toward thumb.
- Stretch gently for a perfect fit — stretch horizontally to make the strip wider, or stretch vertically to make the strip narrower.
- Hold the strip in the middle instead of all the way at the end for a more controlled application.
- Crease the strip over the nail edge before removing excess with your nail or nail file.
- Do not leave nail strips in excessive heat or cold for prolonged periods of time. Do not leave strips under direct sun or LED lighting.
- Do not apply lotion to hands immediately before or after application.
- Do not apply strips over cuticles or skin. Push back cuticles and apply strips against or slightly above cuticle, so the strip adheres directly to the nail only.